City of Milwaukee 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I change/stop my contribution amount?

Yes, you may change or cancel your contribution amount at any time by logging into your account with your password and accessing through the Contribution & Savings section of this website by selecting "Manage Contributions", or by calling the Information Line at 844-360-MDCP (844-360-6327). The change will take effect as soon as administratively possible the month after your change is requested.