City of Milwaukee 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make rollover contributions to my Plan account?

Yes. You may transfer or roll all of your pre-tax or Roth after-tax dollars into your City of Milwaukee Deferred Compensation account from a:
  • 457 deferred compensation plan or investment provider
  • Traditional pre-tax IRA (Individual Retirement Account) [only on a pre-tax basis]
  • 401(k) or 403(b) account established with a previous employer
  • 401(a) pension plan [only on a pre-tax basis]