City of Milwaukee 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my address on my account?

Active employees who are currently deferring to the Plan must change their address or name with their local payroll office. No further action should be needed. Terminated or retired Plan participants, beneficiaries and Alternate payees can 1) call the Information Line at 844-360-MDCP (844-360-6327), verify their Social Security number and password and provide their updated address to a Customer Service Associate or 2) change their address online after logging into their password-protected account.