City of Milwaukee 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens to my loan if I no longer work for my employer?

You must continue to make monthly payments or you must pay off the loan in full to avoid a default. Please see the question, "What happens if I default on a loan?" for more details.