You may change your investment elections for future contributions and you may move money between investment options any time.
Fund to fund transfers
One-Time Account Rebalance
- Allows you to transfer a percent or amount out of one fund and a percent into one or more funds.
- Transfers must be made in 1% increments.
- You cannot transfer money from one investment option to another and back to the original option in the same day.
- You can choose one transfer election to apply across Non-Roth and Roth after-tax assets or you can choose separate elections for all Non-Roth and Roth after-tax assets.
- Fund to fund transfers to the self-directed brokerage account must be completed by asset type (Non-Roth and Roth after-tax) as separate self-directed brokerage accounts are required for Roth and non-Roth balances.
- To move assets into or out of a Target Date Fund you must use the Reallocate balance transaction.
- Allows you to change the way your current balance is invested across all funds.
- The "One-Time Account Rebalance" transfer transaction must be in whole percentages and in increments of 1%.
- If reallocating into a Target Date Fund you must reallocate at least 75% to the fund.
A confirmation statement will be mailed to your home address or sent to your secure e-mail box within this website for each change that you make.
Transactions completed before the close of the New York Stock Exchange (normally 3:00 p.m. Central time) will be processed at Voya the same business day. Transactions completed after the New York Stock Exchange closes will be processed at Voya the next business day. You may cancel a transaction if you do so before 3:00 p.m. Central time on the same business day the transaction was made.