City of Milwaukee 457 Deferred Compensation Plan

Rollover Contributions

You may consolidate your retirement savings by rolling other tax-deferred accounts into the City of Milwaukee 457 Deferred Compensation Plan. If you have a 403(b), 457, or 401(k) that you established with a previous employer, or a pre-tax IRA, you may move those investments into your Deferred Compensation account.If you are eligible to receive a Global Pension Settlement, the City of Milwaukee allows you to invest any portion of it in your Deferred Compensation account.

You can request rollover information and forms by calling the Information Line at 844-360-MDCP (844-360-6327) or through the Forms section of this website.